CSE Undergraduate Commencement Sign-Up Instructions
The College of Science and Engineering holds an undergraduate commencement ceremony each May. To participate in this ceremony, sign up following the steps below. Registration closes on April 1.
The sign-up process is as follows:
- Confirm the name that you wish to appear in the program and that will be announced during the ceremony. Your legal name will be used unless you have updated your record to reflect a preferred name. To confirm or edit your preferred name, go to One Stop Preferred Name. Edits made to your preferred name will take 24 hours to appear in the CSE Commencement Sign-up Database. Updates made after April 1 will not be reflected in the program or announced at the ceremony.
- Login in to the CSE Commencement Sign-up Database: On-Line Advising Services Login
- Select the link in the lower right corner Sign up to participate in the Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony in May.
- You will have the option of entering the following information:
- Pronunciation of your name
- Invitation mailing addresses for up to two guests
- Request to have information on photo proofs sent to you
- You must check the bottom box on the form and click submit to complete your sign-up. By clicking this box, you are acknowledging that your name will be announced as you cross the stage, appear on the screen, and printed in the ceremony program.
- Once you have successfully completed the sign-up process, the Main Menu page will show that you have signed-up.
We are also requesting that you make a recording of your preferred name using a University approved application called NameCoach. This will ensure that your name is pronounced correctly by the professional reader during the ceremony. Go to NameCoach to record your name. Please note that changes to the submitted information are not possible on-line. Please email email@example.com if you need to change or cancel your sign-up.